We believe at New Hope Residential Centre, behind every addict there’s a life….
“A LIFE WORTH LIVING”
New Hope Residential Centre as a faith based organisation, believes that any man in addiction should be given the opportunity to aim toward a drug and alcohol free life, ultimately leading toward sustaining his own home; participating in education and/or employment; fully integrated back into his community.
New Hope Residential Centre is a Christian charity that exists to enable men who are seeking change from a life of homelessness and addiction to lifelong abstinence through supported housing with drug and alcohol rehabilitation supports
- Support and enable men in addiction to return to family, community, and employment.
- To support and enable clients to eliminate all substance abuse including cigarettes and methadone.
- To provide a life changing cutting edge service to our clients,
- To provide safe, secure, and quality supported housing to our clients,
- To continuously strive to ensure best practice in delivery of service and property maintenance.
- To promote links with other service providers for the benefit of our clients,
- To be a national voice for drug and alcohol abstinence.
New Hope provides a framework through which service users are offered a range of integrated supports tailored to meet their needs and create an individual rehabilitation pathway. Detox begins prior to admission under the care of the GP. One to one support is agreed, monitoring is carried out through monthly assessment, achievements and goal setting agreed with the client are a very important part of the programme. Each resident will be supported to educational and employment outcomes to meet their individual needs and preferences.