- Register of Charities: we have fully completed our organisation’s entry in the Register of Charities and it is up to date,
- Regulation: our annual report has been submitted to the Charity Regulator.
- Governance: we have adopted the Governance Code and recorded the fact at governancecode.ie , we are on the Governance Journey.
- Fundraising: we comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising (and record the fact at ictr.ie)
- Conflicts of interest: no paid employees, or people who receive regular payments for doing work for New Hope, are board members, trustees or directors of our organisation.
- Transparency: we publish our 2015 annual accounts and annual report on our website, and have created a section of our website where we describe the impact of our work and what we achieve with the funds we apply.
- List the names of your trustees and how your organisation is governed.
- Accounting: we will be adopting the SORP standard when preparing your annual accounts in 2017
- Communicate: we know that our beneficiaries and supporters are our most important stakeholders. We will proactively communicate with them to reassure them and assure that our organisation is well-governed, and that we comply with best practice. Layton Kelly or Áine Lebioda can be contacted to deal with queries and can be contacted at email@example.com
See Our Guiding Principles Of Fundraising